SAYPHA® FILLER with Lidocaine
(Sodium hyaluronate, lidocaine)
- Product: SAYPHA® FILLER with Lidocaine
- Pack Size: 1-1ml prefilled syringe
- Strength: 23mg/ml, 3mg/ml
- Manufacturer: Croma
- Other Known Names: PRINCESS® FILLER with Lidocaine
- Accessories: Package insert, 2-27G 1/2” needles, 2 traceability labels
What is Saypha Filler with Lidocaine?
Saypha Filler with Lidocaine is a dermal filler that helps to restore moisture and volume to aging skin.
What is this product made of?
This product consists of hyaluronic acid and lidocaine.
How is it used?
Inject this dermal filler into the skin to help smooth the look of glabellar lines, forehead furrows, and perioral wrinkles. Additionally, it can plump the lips.
How long do its effects last?
The effects of an injection of this filler can last six to nine months.
What are the most common side effects?
Saypha Filler with Lidocaine can cause some injection site reactions. These include erythema, itchiness, pain, bruising, and swelling. These reactions typically subside within a week.