RADIESSE® 3 ml
- Product: RADIESSE® 3 ml
- Pack Size: 1-3ml syringe
- Manufacturer: Merz Pharma
How can Radiesse help my patients?
Radiesse can help your patients by correcting their moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles e.g. nasolabial folds. Additionally, Radiesse can be used to correct volume loss in the back of the hands. This product contains calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres as the key components. Radiesse is developed and manufactured by Merz Aesthetics, a leading aesthetics company based in Frankfurt, Germany. This aesthetic filler also has the following features:
- Biocompatible preparation: Radiesse exhibits excellent biocompatibility, and does not usually produce toxic / allergy responses.
- 12-month duration: Radiesse is a long lasting fillers that can last for a year (or more) in many patients.
- FDA approval: Radiesse is FDA-approved, and has excellent safety and tolerability profile.
The ingredients for this filler are synthetic calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a gel carrier. The gel carrier is basically an aqueous gel comprising glycerin, highly- purified water and sodium carboxymethylcellulose. Notably, Radiesse does not contain any human-derived or animal-derived ingredient.
Package Contents of Radiesse
- one single-use, sterile pre-filled syringe
- package insert
Radiesse is a popular dermal filler developed by the Germany-based Merz Aesthetics. It is commonly used for correcting moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds. Its calcium hydroxylapatite helps stimulate the synthesis of natural collagen. To help treat your patients’ moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds e.g. nasolabial folds, purchase Radiesse from Medical Wholesale Supplies today!