JUVEDERM® VOLUX with Lidocaine
(Hyaluronic acid, lidocaine)
- Product: JUVEDERM® VOLUX with Lidocaine
- Pack Size: 2-1ml pre-filled syringes
- Manufacturer: Allergan
- Accessories: Package insert
How can Juvederm Volux help my patients?
Juvederm Volux helps your patients to restore and create the volume of their face. Manufactured by the Dublin-based Allergan, Juvederm Volux contains hyaluronic acid as the key component. This cosmetic filler also has the following features:
- Lidocaine incorporation: This injectable gel is infused with lidocaine to alleviate pain and discomfort associated with injection.
- 24-month duration: The results of Juvederm Volux are able to last up to 24 months.
The ingredients for Juvederm Volux are cross-linked hyaluronic acid (25 mg), lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg) and phosphate buffer (pH7.2).
Package Contents of Juvederm Volux
- two pre-filled syringes
- four 27 G, 0.5-inch needles
- traceability labels
- package insert
Juvederm Volux is an innovative injectable for chin and jawline contouring. Developed by Allergan, this filler effectively restores and creates facial volume. Its hyaluronic acid content helps volumize the skin while its lidocaine content allows for a pain-free injection process. To treat your patients’ facial volume loss, order Juvederm Volux from Medical Wholesale Supplies today!